Am descoperit NOHA multumita lui Cora Gramos, asa ca as vrea sa impart cu voi aceasta descoperire.
Aici ii ascultati.
"After ,Noise Of Human Art‘ (1997), ,No Slack‘ (2001) and ,Next Plateau‘ (2003), Comes
“DIVE IN YOUR LIFE” N.O.H.A.’s 4th album – and culmination of 10 years of experience.
With their debut album N.O.H.A. already established themselves as pop-avantgarde of the
European music scene, especially in fusing classic songwriting and club sound. Previous
sold records have reached ( 1#, 4#, 10#, 19#) in the german club charts, including
countless club and festival gigs that show, how successful and flexible N.O.H.A. are at
working live and in the studio.
Freed from former obligations, these highly motivated musicians have created an album full of club compatible, atmospheric songs. No doubt about it, N.O.H.A. are setting course for the next level.
On “DIVE IN YOUR LIFE” , the band is developing its own vision: The noise of human art, a living breathing mixture of breakbeats, drum & bass, electric jazz, pop and 100% club
grooves. The conglomerate sounds in 2007 are even racier, more experimental and more
on the pulse of the times than ever before.
N.O.H.A. remain cosmopolitans. Minerva Diaz Perez – the new singer is from Gijon, Spain. Her expressive vocals with a erotic undercurrent, create incomparable depth and
atmosphere on the live performance. Minervas voice is the perfect contrast and
complement for New York rapper Chevy’s energetic, charismatic MC performance.
Prague born sax-player Philip Noha and native German Jochen Eickenberg on keys, are
the producers of the international collective and create the creative pool of this band. For
their live shows Tim Rashid (bass) and Tobias Belker (drums) join the line-up for a powerful live-band-experience.
When it comes to performance, N.O.H.A. stands out as a band that really knows how to
bring their complex sound on the stage, shifting and reshaping the border of club-scene
and live performance. N.O.H.A. have already proven in various gigs with the likes of,
Armand van Helden, Goldie, J. Majik, Malachi/Herbalizer or Andy Smith/Portishead that
they can match the dynamics of any DJ set with their live show… beat for beat.
.. Check out www.planet-noha.com .. “DIVE IN YOUR LIFE” album release : June 2007"
N.O.H.A. - Diskographie:
1997 N.O.H.A. „Start“ (12´´ & M-CD / Motor Music)
1997 N.O.H.A. „Who Knows“ (12´´ & M-CD / Motor Music)
1997 N.O.H.A. „Time & Vision“ (12´´ & M-CD / Motor Music)
2000 N.O.H.A. „King Of The Dancehall“ (12´´ / UNIQ032)
2001 N.O.H.A. „Set Out“ (12´´ & M-CD/ UNIQ048)
2001 N.O.H.A. „Diamonds“ (12´´ / WEA Records)
2004 N.O.H.A. “ Do you know” ( Unique)
2005 N.O.H.A. “ Balkan Hot-Step (La Baleine- Unique) (F)
2006 N.O.H.A. “Tu Café`” ( Unique)
1997 N.O.H.A. „Noise Of Human Art“ (Motor Music)
2001 N.O.H.A. „No Slack“ (WEA)
2003 N.O.H.A. „Next Plateau“ (Unique)
2006 N.O.H.A. “ Dive in your life ” (Unique)
1995 - Deal with Metronome records
- Who Knows´ video shooting in Prague
1996/97 - deal with motor music
- Debut album `Noise of Human Art´
2nd single `Start´ (Remix by Optical)
1997 - Start´ no. 1 in the DCC (German Club Charts)
- video shooting for `Start´ in London
1998 - 3rd single `Time and Vision´ (Remix by Matrix)
- `Time and Vision´ no. 4 in the DCC
2000 - Deal with WEA and Unique records.
2001 -`Reflex the Move´ video on rotation in MTV Europe.
- 2nd Album `No Slack´
- Rolling Stone magazine compilation CD.
2002 - Unique compilation `Ùnique Club Culture 2´-"peking express" taken from the new album
2002-2003 At the studio & Recording a new album - " NEXT PLATEAU"
2003 - 1st single of the new album ”Balkan Hot-Step” no. 10 in DCC. & played by Gilles Peterson (BBS Radio 1 -London )
- “Balkan Hot-Step” on the Gilles Peterson´s compilation vol. 5
- “Balkan Hot-Step” no 1# on the Boris Dlugosh top 10 list
2004 - 2st single of the new album ”Do you know” no.# 2 in DCC. video on rotation in ONYX , MTV,fast forvarth
- “Balkan Hot-Step” on the international NIKE-SHOX campaign
2005 - “ Chilling” on the BBC 6 UK play list
2006 - New Album “ Dive in your life”
2007 - “Tu Café`” ( Unique) no 1# at the Radio1 (Prague) Charts
N.O.H.A Live: (selektion)
- Bourges Festival in France
– PopKomm. Kick Zone festival
– Alter Wartesaal Cologne with Grooverider, Armand van Helden and Goldie.
- Stahlwerk with Stereolab and Mouse on Mars.
- Jump into the Tunes (CH) with Goldie, J. Majik and Peshay
- Strasbourg Festival (F)
- VIVA Overdrive- VW Sound Foundation: 1 hour live in VIVA TV
- Eurospotting Festival ´98 (Kopenhagen) Live radio and Webcam airplay.
- RTL Saturday Night Show
- VIVA II : Düsseldorf live with Bell, Book & Candle and Echt
- PopKomm ´98 : Winner of the pop music contest.
- 1999 `Euroconnections Festival Prague´ filmed by MCM (F) and TV1(CZ)
- 2000 Jan. Clubtour with Blue Note(London), Club Culture and DJ Malachi (Herbalizer)
- DJ Tour with Andy Smith (Portishead)
- 2000 Bizarre Festival (D)
- PopKomm 2001 Alter Wartesaal (D)
- Rolling Stone Roadshow with Devine Comedy and Mo´ Solid Gold (D)
- 2001 Bizarre Festival (D)
- Rock am See (D)
- 2002 Asta-Uni Tour (Illmenau,Rostock,Marburg,Giessen) (D)
- The Club Salzburg (A)
- Akropolis – Prague , Fleda – Brno (CZ)
- Virus – Moscow (Ru)
- Subtropic Festival - Batumi ( Georgia)
- 2004 German Tour
– Berlin-Kino Inern., Hamburg-Fabrik ,Köln-Stadtgarten, Dortmund- Juicy Beats Festival
- Pop Komm 2004-Palast der Republik - Berlin (D)
- Nancy-Jazz Festival ( F)
- Utrecht ( NL)
- L a Palma Club– Roma (I)
- Roxy - Istanbul (Tr)
- 2005 Marseille (F)
- Legion – Moscow (RU)
- Hadivadlo – Brno (CZ)
- Akropolis - Prague(CZ)
- Mysitc Skate- Prague(CZ)
- Electronic Beats Festival Prague (supporting Prodigy)
- Film Festival Cottbus ( D)
– El.Beats Club Tour Lucerna Music Bar – Prague
– Fleda - Brno (CZ)
– Fabric - Ostrava
- Salamanca – (Spain)
- Roots Festival – Amsterdam (NL)
- Exit Festival – Novi Sad (Serbia)
- Espantapitas Festival Vera Almeria (Spain)
– Schauspielhaus – Düsseldorf (D )
– Fabrik Trcziny-Warashaw ( PL)
- Intern. Jazz festival Prague (CZ)
N.O.H.A. performing Balkan Hot Step at the Electronic Beats fest in Veletrzni palac in Prague 28.10. 2006; attendance aprox. 3000 ppl
we live for nothing. we die for free
2 years ago